Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For the Clemson fans

Patty told me that she had seen the kids picture on-line by googling "langley, triplets, clemson". I know I turned in a picture of them a long time ago, but never saw it published on paper. I don't remember this being the picture I turned in either. Anyways, you can find their picture towards the bottom of the page at this link: http://alumni.clemson.edu/photos/babies.htm

The kids went to their first Clemson game in September. Rick went to the game while I stayed at the tailgate spot with the kids in "baby jail". We had a good time believe it or not!
Here is a picture of all of us with the stadium in the background.
Drew had a hard time sleeping out there.......not!

2 comments:

Martha McLure said...

There seems to be a pattern with Drew in all the pictures! Now tell us about Halloween, Kate.
Love you all, Mom

bes said...

Kitty Kate I LoVe baby jail!!!