These are the sleeping arrangements at the Odom household! Steve was kind enough to put Zack in a bed after he fell asleep while leaning on the train table. Amy and Steve kept my kids a lot for me that weekend. So nice to get a break!
The "old guys" (my dad and his friends) and the once upon a time "young guys" (the sons and SIL's of the old guys) all headed to Oconee State Park for some male bonding.
Rick and his brother Mark
Mark, Rick and my brother John ventured out on their own for a day hike.
Mark and Rick
Drew at his preschools Valentine Day Party. I must have 100 photos with this same expression! He is so funny, cute and WEIRD! I was weird too, so there is hope he can mostly grow out of it- like I did ;)
******************
Back to the cute little people



No comments:
Post a Comment